TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 805 AHO Vacancies in Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) scattered out an advertisement recently, that invites application from eligible and interested candidates for Assistant Horticultural Officer posts. Individuals seeking for government jobs in Tamil Nadu after completing Diploma qualification in Horticulture stream don’t miss this great opportunity. The last date to submit application form for this direct recruitment is 24th June 2018. Among applicants, about 805 candidates are going to be selected for this job on the basis of written examination. Get more details about this TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2018 in the below section.
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2018
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Assistant Horticultural Officer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Diploma]
[Age Limit: 18 to 30 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.250/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.tnpsc.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||24-06-2018||Click Here|
Assistant Horticultural Officer Vacancy Details
|No.||Department||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Service||Assistant Horticultural Officer||Regular vacancy: 757||805|
|Backlog vacancy: 48 (for SC/ ST only)|
Salary Package: Individuals being selected for AHO posts in Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Service shall get Level-10 salary and other allowances as per government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.20600 to 65500/-
Qualification: Individuals those who have completed following qualification from recognized institution can submit applications to participate on this recruitment.
- TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Qualification are H.Sc pass and Diploma in Horticulture.
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for Tamil Nadu Assistant Horticultural Officer vacancies are given below.
- Minimum age limit for all categories: 18 years
- SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM, DWs: No upper age limit
- Upper age limit for all other categories: 30 years
Age Relaxations: Relaxations in upper age limit shall be given to candidates belonging to PWD and Ex-Servicemen category as follows.
- PWDs: 10 years
- Ex-SM: can have 48 years (maximum)
Other Requisites: Apart from qualification and age limits, some of the other eligibilities that are necessary to get AHO jobs in Tamil Nadu are given below.
- Knowledge in Tamil Language
- Physical Fitness
There will be no interview. Only exam will be conducted and merit list shall be prepared by authorities. After original certificate verification, final selection will be done through counseling method.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Individuals willing to participate on this recruitment have to remit registration as well as examination fee. To know about the details of fee and exemption, look into the following table.
|Particulars||Non-refundable Fee/ Mode|
|One Time Registration Fee||Rs.150/-|
|Exemption for Registration Fee||Candidates already registered before 1st March 2017 by paying Rs.50/- and
Registered on or after 1st March 2017 by paying Rs.150/-
|Exam Fee Exemption||SC, ST, SC (A), PWDs, Destitute Widow
MBC, Denotified Communities/ BCs (for those who had not availed 3 free chances before)
Ex-SM who have not have availed 2 free chances in previous recruitment (not applicable for candidates already recruited to any service/ class)
|Service Charges||As applicable|
|Exam Fee Payment Mode||Online: Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (or)
Offline: Challan form (SBI/ Indian Bank)
Applying Procedure: Through TNPSC website, all eligible and interested citizens can submit their applications for Assistant Horticulture Officer jobs. The steps to apply online are,
- First of all visit TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to “Notification -> Latest Notification” section
- Read the TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Notification 2018
- Click the “Apply Online” link available against notification number 10/ 2018
- Do the “One time new user registration” to get TNPSC id and password
- After registration, login into the application part of AHO post by clicking “Apply” button available in “Current notification” section
- Fill the application without mistakes and upload necessary documents/ images
- Preview the filled details and click “Submit” button
- Select the mode of payment and remit the fee successfully
- Finally take printout copy of submitted application form using “Application Print” option available on www.tnpscexams.in page
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organization||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
|Date of Notification||25th May 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||25th May 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form and fees||24th June 2018|
|Last date for remitting fee in bank||26th June 2018|
|Hall tickets for written exam can be downloaded on||July/ August 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||11th August 2018|
Note: We have provided details regarding current recruitment that is being conducted by TNPSC for 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer vacancies in the department of Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Service on above section. To know more information about the terms & conditions of this recruitment, read the official notification.