RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8619 Railway Protection Force Constable Vacancies
RPF Recruitment 2018: Very soon Indian Railway Board is going to conduct a new direct recruitment to hire 8619 male as well as female citizens for Constable posts (Executive category ) that are vacant in Railway Protection Force (RPF) and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). Based on the information received from PCSCs/ RPF & RPSF, the detailed employment notification for this open recruitment will be published on employment news from 19th to 25th May 2018. As soon as the notification is released, interested male and female citizens can step forward to apply for these job vacancies. Scroll down the page to know other details about this upcoming recruitment.
RPF Recruitment 2018 for 8619 Constable Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Constable]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 10th/ Matric]
[Age Limit: 18 to 25 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Physical Tests and Others]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Applicable]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.indianrailways.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||30-06-2018||Click Here|
Designation-wise Vacancy Details
- Constable (Male): 4403
- Constable (Female): 4216
Salary Scale: Most probably, Pay Band-1 salary will be offered to candidates those who are going to be selected for Constable posts in RPF.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200 to 20200/-
- Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
- Other admissible allowances
Qualification: Indian citizens those who had completed matriculation from recognized school or institution can apply for these RPF Constable posts.
- 10th pass/ Matriculation
Age Limits: The minimum and maximum age of candidates applying for this RPF recruitment should be within the following.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 years
Age Relaxations: The reserved category candidates those who are exceeding upper age limits can claim for age relaxations as per government order.
- OBCs: 3 years
- SC/ STs/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- Widows, Divorced Women & Others: Refer notification
Physical Fitness: All candidates applying for Railway Constable posts must be mentally and physically strong to carryout the duties of particular post.
|Category||Height (cms)||Chest (Male only)|
|Male||Female||Unexpanded (cm)||Expanded (cm)|
|Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and others||163||155||80||85|
The various selection rounds that should be successfully overcomed by citizens to acquire RPSF/ RPF Constable Jobs are listed below.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Trade Test/ Viva-voce
- Document Verification
How to Apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2018?
Fees: To participate on this recruitment, aspirants have to remit fee based on their category. Either by using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card facilities or by using SBI challan form aspirants can remit this fee.
- Non-refundable Fee: Refer Notification
- Female/ SC/ ST/ Minority candidates: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Applying Procedure: No applications will be accepted through Post. All eligible and interested citizens can submit their applications via online for this recruitment. The step-by-step guidelines to apply online are,
- Visit Indian Railway website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to the “Recruitment” section and read the detailed advertisement for particular post
- Click on the online application link of Constable recruitment
- Fill the registration form to get registration number, password
- Login into the Part-I application form using registration number and password
- Fill necessary details and proceed to make payment by clicking “Payment” tab
- Candidates doing online payment can immediately proceed to fill Part-II Application
- Others have to wait for 60 minutes incase of SBI challan payment and 1 to 2 days incase of post office payment to fill Part-II application
- On successful payment, click “Fill additional details” button
- Fill the requisite details in Part-2 application and upload scanned copies of photo, signature
- Preview all the filled-in details and “Final Submit” it
- For reference, take printout copy of submitted application form
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Detailed Notification will be published on||19 May 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||01 June 2018|
|Last date of application submission||30 June 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||30 June 2018|
|Date of Written Exam, Physical Tests||Updated Soon…|
Note: We have provided details about the 8619 job vacancies currently available in Railway Police Force & RPSF on above section. To know more information about this upcoming recruitment, let’s wait for the release of detailed official notification.