Madras High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply for 82 MHC Clerk Vacancies.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018: Madras High Court is now having 82 job vacancies for Personal Assistant (PA) and Personal Clerk posts. Job seekers with the technical ability to take down shorthand dictation and translate the same with the help of computer can utilize this great opportunity. Duty hours will be beyond normal working hours (sometimes on holidays also). So, only interested citizens step forward and apply. The last date for registration has been now extended upto 10th June 2018. Go through the page and know more details about this latest recruitment.
Madras High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 82 PA, Clerk Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Personal Assistant, Personal Clerk]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree]
[Age Limit: 18 to 45 years]
|Selection Process||[Skill Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||10-06-2018||Click Here|
|No.||Name of Post||Office/ Category||Vacancies|
|1.||Personal Assistant||To the Hon’ble Judges||71|
|To the Registrars||10|
|2.||Personal Clerk||To the Deputy Registrars||01|
Pay Scale: Salary that will be offered to candidates selected for Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk posts in Madras High Court are mentioned below.
- PA (Hon’ble Judges): Rs.56100 to 177500/- + Special Pay
- PA (Registrars): Rs.36400 to 115700/-
- Personal Clerk: Rs.20600 to 65500/-
Academic Profile: Any graduates having Office Automation certificate in computer can apply for these job vacancies in Madras High Court.
- B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ B.E/ or Degree in Medicine or any other discipline
- Passed certificate course in Computer on Office Automation
Technical Qualification: Aspirants should also have passed senior level shorthand and typewriting technical examinations conducted by Directorate of Technical Education to apply for these posts.
- PA (Hon’ble Judges): Passed Shorthand and Typewriting in English (higher)
- Other Posts: Passed Shorthand and Typewriting in English & Tamil (higher)
Age Limits: While computing as on 1st July 2018, the age limits of candidates desiring to apply for this Madras High Court Vacancy 2018 should be within the following.
- In-service candidates: not attained 45 years
- Temporary government employees: not attained 40 years
- Reserved categories: 18 to 35 years
- Others: 18 to 30 years
Others: Certain other eligibility conditions indicated in the official notification of Madras High Court recruitment for PA/ Personal Clerk posts are given below.
- Aspirants who do not possess Office Automation certificate can also apply for the said posts. But they should acquire the certificate within probation period.
- Office Automation certificate is not compulsory for candidates who had completed Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
- Working knowledge in Computer or application of Computer in day-to-day functioning of office is one of the desirable qualification for these jobs.
Only skill test and interview shall be conducted by authorities to appoint suitable candidates amongst the contestants on respective posts.
- Skill Test (Shorthand dictation)
How to Apply for Madras High Court PA Recruitment 2018
Fees: Aspirants have to pay fee to participate on this recruitment. Fee should be remitted in the form of Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalised Bank in favour of “Registrar General, High Court of Madras” payable at Chennai.
- SC (A)/ SC/ ST category: No fees
- UR/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC/ Others: Rs.500/- for each post
- Payment Mode: Offline
Applying Procedure: Candidates applying for these posts have to submit applications through E-mail as soft copy and Registered Post as hardcopy. The application for Madras High Court Personal Assistant, Clerk jobs is available on www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in website.
Duly fill the application without mistakes and send a soft copy to E-mail address email@example.com. The hardcopy of filled-in application should be sent through Registered Post to “The Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600 104” on or before last date, along with self attested photocopies of following documents.
- Educational qualification certificates & marksheets
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Age Proof
- DD with name, date of birth and mobile number written on back side
- Caste certificate
- No objection certificate, etc
The top of envelope containing hardcopy of application form and other certificate copies should be neatly superscribed with “Application for the Post of Personal Assistant to the _______________ (Hon’ble Judges/ Registrars) or Personal Clerk to the_______________ (Deputy Registrars)” details.
|Link to Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||hcmadras.tn.nic.in|
|Date of Advertisement||4th April 2018|
|Corrigendum notification released on||24th May 2018|
|Last date to submit application by email has been extended upto||10th June 2018|
|Last date to submit hardcopy of application has been extended upto||14th June 2018 (5.45 PM)|
|Tentative date of skill test for all posts||23rd June 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about recent employment opportunities in Madras High Court. Candidates who want to know more information about these job vacancies can read the official notification linked in this article.