Konkan Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply for 100 KRCL Trackman, Khalasi and Other Posts.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is now conducting a recruitment for Group D category Trackman, Khalasi and Assistant Pointsman posts. Candidates those who had lost their lands in KRCL project between Roha (Maharashtra) to Thokur (Karnataka) are the eligible persons to submit applications for these jobs. Vacancies are about 100 in number and the last date for registration is 06th July 2018. Interested citizens hurry up! To know more details about these Konkan Railway Jobs for land losers, read the remaining paragraphs in this article.
Konkan Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 for 100 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Trackman, Khalasi, Assistant Pointsman]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 10th pass]
[Age Limit: 18 to 31 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Physical Test, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.konkanrailway.com||Click Here|
|Last Date||06-07-2018 (Extended)||Click Here|
KRCL Vacancy Details
|No.||Designations||No. of Vacancies|
|2.||Assistant Pointsman (A pman)||37|
Salary Package: Candidates selected for these Group D posts will get Level-1 salary and other allowances admissible under CDA scale.
- Training period: stipend only
- Level-1 Salary: Rs.18000 to 56900/- + allowances
Basic Eligibility: Land loser candidates in KRCL project between Roha (Maharashtra) to Thokur (Karnataka) and his/ her close relatives can only participate on this recruitment.
- Person lost his land or his/ her spouse or son or unmarried daughter or paternal grandson or paternal unmarried grand-daughter are eligible to apply
- Land loser candidate (other than SC/ STs) whose relative has already been recruited in KRCL cannot apply
Qualification: From any recognized board, aspirants must have completed SSLC qualification to apply for these Konkan Railway jobs.
- 10th pass
Age Limit: Individuals within following age limits (as on 1st July 2018) are the eligible persons to apply for Trackman, Khalasi and Pointsman jobs.
- Minimum Age limit: 18 years
- Upper Age limit: 31 years
Age Relaxations: Individuals belonging to following categories can claim for relaxations in upper age limit, to apply for these Group D jobs.
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- SC/ ST candidates: 5 years
- PWDs: 10 years
- Ex-SM: 3 years + service rendered in defence
Only on the basis of tests, suitable candidates amongst the contestants shall be selected for appointment. Details about each test are given below.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) – About 100 questions from common general awareness shall be asked in the test. Exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Able to run 1000 meters in 4 minutes 15 seconds (Female: 400 meters in 3 minutes 10 seconds). Only one chance will be given.
- Document Verification (DV) – Contestants qualifying in PET shall be called for document verification equal to the number of vacancy.
- Medical Examination: After DV, there will be medical fitness test. PWDs are exempted from appearing in PET. But after CBT, such candidates have to pass the medical test conducted by railway.
How to Apply for Konkan Railway Group D Land Losers Recruitment 2018?
Exam Fees: While submitting application, all candidates have to remit examination fee based on category. Payment can be done by Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card facilities.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-SM/ PWD/ Female/ Minorities/ EBCs: Rs.250/-
- All other category persons: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online mode
- Service Charges: Applicable
Exam fee paid by SC/ ST/ Ex-SM/ PWD/ Female/ Minorities/ EBC candidates will be refunded to their same account, if they appear in CBT.
Applying Procedure: Applications for Konkan Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 can be submitted via online by all eligible and interested citizens without mistakes by following the instructions given below.
- Visit Konkan Railway website www.konkanrailway.com
- Go to “Recruitment -> Current Notifications” section
- Read the official notification carefully and click relevant “Apply” link
- Read the general instructions that display
- Click “Register” button and do the registration
- Password and login link for filling the application form will be sent to your email id
- Click on the login link and enter your roll number, password in appropriate boxes
- Start filling the application form that open
- Upload photograph and signature as per required specifications
- Use “Preview” button and check all the filled details in application
- On clicking “Submit” button, it will take you to payment screen
- Do the transaction successfully
- Take printout copy of submitted application form, e-receipt for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||konkanrailway.com|
|Date of publication of advertisement||22nd May 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||22nd May 2018|
|Last date to apply online||06th July 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||06th July 2018|
|Hall tickets for CBT can be downloaded||10 days before exam date|
|Computer Based Test will be conducted on||August 2018|
Note: We have provided details about current job opportunities available for land losers in KRCL projects on above section. By reading official notification, candidates will get idea about the category-wise reservations and other terms & conditions under this recruitment.